Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Daedalus Diaries

Years ago when I started blogging - before blogging was an actual word - it made sense to post everything in one place.  Today's netizens are more selective and the range of topics I write on are more diverse, so it makes sense to also diversify my blogs.  This week I am launching "The Daedalus Diaries" as a place to explore things that involve gears, wheels and math-like things.

This blog has been a great place for me to vent, educate, stir up controversy and generally spread the message of perpetual awesomeness.  Often this is also a place where I explore more complex things like  energy systems, chaos theory, mechanics and other weird things that involve math.  

While "The Bleeding Edge" will remain an island of controversial opinions, thoughts, and musings, The Daedalus Diaries will focus on alternative energy, automation and other electro-mechanical fun.

Thank you for continuing to follow, I hope you enjoy the posts to come.

As always...

Be Awesome - Change the World.

No comments: